The Best Of WF3 Awards
Recognising and celebrating the great and good of Tingley, Ardsley and Thorpe.
of the year
How to nominate
The awards will run from 11th April 2022 (the "opening date") to midnight on 31st December 2022 (the "closing date") inclusive.
All nominations must be received by WF3 Kindness by no later than midnight on the closing date. All nominations received after the closing date will not be included.
To nominate someone to be entered into the competition:
- Choose a voluntary group or person that you feel has made a difference to Tingley, Ardsley or Thorpe (a “nominee”)
- Complete the online nomination form at by clicking here - Paper forms are available on request if you are unable to complete the form online, you can request a paper form by contacting us.
- Provide as much information as possible, especially your contact details, if you do not know the contact information for your nominee we can try and find this out but it is important that you provide contact details for yourself.
- For the avoidance of doubt, you may complete an entry form nominating yourself as a Nominee.
- It is the responsibility of all nominators to ensure that the information provided is truthful and representative the nomination.
Activities that have taken place or been completed from 1 January 2022 to 31 December 2022 or when specified
Nominations must have made a positive impact on people living in Tingley, Ardsley or Thorpe
Nominations do not have to live in Tingley, Ardsley or Thorpe but must have operated in and made a positive impact on people living in Tingley, Ardsley or Thorpe or the community as a whole
Community groups nominated must operate or provide a service to people in the Tingley, Ardsley or Thorpe area
Community groups may be a branch of, or affiliated to, a larger regional or national organisation, as long as the volunteers develop their initiative in Tingley, Ardsley or Thorpe
Self-nominations will be accepted
Nominations for individuals of all ages are eligible for nomination
Nominations are welcome from previous nominees, finalists and winners
Nominations are judged solely on the information provided within the nomination - reputation or reach is irrelevant which is why it is important that the nomination is as detailed as possible and focuses on the impact that the nomination has had on Tingley, Ardsley and Thorpe
Nominations must be received by the closing date: 31st December 2022 (11:59pm)
- The Best of WF3 Awards is not a popularity contest - nominations are reviewed and winners decided by our panel of judges.
- Our judging panel consists of the WF3 Kindness team, professionals from both the public and private sector, a lawyer, a journalist, third party charities and members of the local authority.
Nominations are judged solely on the information provided within the nomination - on how the individual, organisation or project has:
tackled issues that affect people living in Tingley, Ardsley and Thorpe
made a difference to the community
helped get people involved and inspired others
- The decision of the Judges is final and cannot be contested.
A nomination can make someones year, Show the people that make Tingley, Ardsley and Thorpe a better place that their efforts don't go unnoticed and help make them proud of what they have achieved!
BECOME A SPONSOR!
We've been blessed over the last two years to have the support of some amazing local businesses and families!
Without the generosity of people that love our community these awards just would not be possible. From Headline sponsorship, Category sponsorship, Event partnership and more there are lots of ways that you can get behind us and showcase your business and support our Best of WF3 Awards!
Remember - you don't have to be a business to help, you can sponsor an award in honour of a special family occasion or in memory of a loved one. Talk to us now if you would like to hear more about supporting us with our biggest event in the calendar!
Click HERE to send us an email to enquire about our Sponsorship packaged!